- Support the decentralized, non-market economy
- Stop participating in financialization
- Redefine self-interest to exclude debt-servitude and dependence on consumerism and the Central State
- Act on your awareness that the nature of prosperity and financial security is changing
- Stop supporting distant concentrations of capital that subvert democracy by using their gargantuan profits to buy the machinery of State governance and regulation
- Stop supporting the debt-and-leverage based financial aristocracy
- Transfer your assets out of Wall Street and into local enterprises or assets that do not enrich and empower Wall Street.
- Refuse to participate in consumerist status identifiers and the social defeat they create
- Vote in every election with an eye on rewarding honesty and truth and punishing empty promises
- Stop supporting inflationary policies such as “money creation” by the Federal Reserve and Federal deficit borrowing
- Become healthy, active and fit
- Embrace self-directed coherent plans and construct a resilient, diverse ecology of identity and meaning.
The time has come to take on the banksters and dullard politicians through direct action based on regulating banks so that they really act as a conduit for our money into productive investment instead of bankster betting with it.